Some of them can be so infuriating! They speak as if they know everything in the world and they rarely ever take anyone’s opinion into consideration. They believe that they are right as long as it comes out of their mouth and whenever you prove them wrong, they’d still label you as the dumb ass when it’s crystal clear that they’re the air heads who need to stop being in denial and admit that they are wrong.
- singing and dancing in the bus!
- “we have to tool it down ladies!!”
- Claudine and I listening to jasmine and sam’s obsession lol!
- pancakes, hot dogs, steak, lucky charms, sour eggs, Capri sun, burgers, and xtra cheesy gold fish
- getting ready for the beach, when all of a sudden, “WHOA IS THAT REALLY YOU!”
- laughing, running, SKIPPING
- ooooo them dumb as creepers at the beach!
- 14 sec go egg go!
- night time beach adventure!!
- hiding the bros shoes ;)
- Campout 2012 = THE BEST!
We looked back at old memories, while we made new ones. Thank you for such an amazing weekend class of 2012, and of course FYM
Good job!, God's so proud of you for keep his commandments, just be careful in college b/c thats where satan tries hardest to break everyone out of their morals. bye!! and you are so beautiful by the way.
- woke up!
- took a shower, curled my hair, did my makeup
- drove to riverside/La Sierra with my sister
- helped the girls curl their hair and put makeup
- got dressed up in our outfits
-practiced our walks and poses
- and finally after all our prep work walked down the runway!
I am so happy I was able to be apart of the revo fashion show! Honestly, it was such a great experience! It was so much fun to get all dressed up and be able to walk down the runway! At first I was so nervous, but once I got on stage it was all worth it! :)